The personal computers of many of you may have equipped with Hitachi hard drives. Hitachi manufactures hard drives for both desktop computers and notebook PCs. Some of you may have even using Hitachi external hard drives. Does anyone have faced a data loss scenario while working with those hard drives? Even Hitachi hard drive is considered as a reliable one on the basis of several security criteria, the chances of data loss from Hitachi hard drives cannot be neglected.
Hitachi Hard Drive: A Common Data Loss Situation
Suppose, you have accidentally selected more than 1 GB of data and performed ‘shift+ delete’ operation on your Windows computer which is equipped by a Hitachi hard drive. Only after a while, you could came to know that you have erased such a crucial data. It is the most common scenario of data loss. Data from a Hitachi hard drive may get lost due to various other reasons.
Is it Possible to Recover Data from Hitachi Hard Drive?
If you encounter such a data loss scenario, then don’t get worried. Your first priority should be not to add any more data into that hard drive. Then you have to install “External Hard Drive Recovery” tool to recover files from Hitachi hard drive. You can use this tool for recovering data from Hitachi Hard drive on both Windows and Mac computers. Hitachi hard drive recovery can be applied for both Hitachi internal as well as external hard disk drives.
More Data Loss Scenarios Related to Hitachi Hard Drive
- Unintentional Formatting of Drive: Imagine, you want to format a pen drive before using it. For that purpose you inserted that pen drive to your computer. But instead of formatting that pen drive, you formatted one of the Hitachi Hard drive partition which contains a huge amount of data. This kind of data loss may be quite unaffordable to any users.
- Data loss during File Transfer: Data loss can happen if you suddenly pull out the device from the computer to which you are moving files from your Hitachi hard drive.
- Third Party Tools: Some of you may be using several third party tools to remove temporary files from your computer. The reliability of such tools is a concerned matter so that the use of unreliable tools may result in the loss of precious data from your Hitachi hard drive.
Important Features of This Tool
- External Hard Drive Recovery tool can be used to retrieve data from Hitachi hard drives which are formatted with various file systems such as FAT32, NTFS, HFS+, HFS, FAT16, ExFAT, etc. You can accomplish NTFS external hard drive recovery using this tool and get back more than 300 type of files.
- You can recover files from Hitachi hard drives of different types such as SATA, IDE, SCSI, etc.
- This software can be installed on both 32 and 64 bit computers which are having at least 50 MB of free disk space. The recommended RAM needed for running this utility is 1 GB.
- By the help of the simple Graphical User Interface of this tool, anyone of you can restore data from Hitachi hard drives without having technical knowledge.
- You can recover data from Hitachi hard drives which are repartitioned or re-formatted using this utility. This tool also allows you to recover crashed external hard drive data without missing a single file
- This software allows you to preview recovered data before saving it into a secure location.
Steps to Recover Data from Hitachi Hard Drive
Step 1: Download and install this application on your computer. After launching the application select “Recover Drives” option from the home screen as shown in Figure 1. From the next screen, select "Partition Recovery" option.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: Select Hitachi external hard drive and click on "Forward Arrow" to start recovery process as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Hitachi Hard Drive
Step 3: Once the recovery process is over, you can preview the list of recovered items. You can save the files whichever you want by purchasing the software.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files